Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Here’s to a legend born on this day

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
11046254_10153802319444712_4200226874409876022_n.jpg

To a Man of Men.
Happy Birthday my Friend!

IM000001.jpg

steveOh

Dayton Area
Dang Dan, l didn't know you were a legend. I should have gotten your autograph when I met you last year:smiley_crocodile: Hope you had a good one.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Damn....I'll take the one on the far left.....AND the far right.....and everything in between!

Damn.... Sounds like one heck of a sammich.... Would you like them on rye or a hard roll... Happy Birthday Dan. One of the many members I hope to meet...

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Damn.... Sounds like one heck of a sammich.... Would you like them on rye or a hard roll... Happy Birthday Dan. One of the many members I hope to meet...

When Dannmann hands you one of his prized samwich’s , you take it how it’s served and thank him. :pickle:
We don’t place orders in his kiction. :smiley_cooking:

You’ll understand next year. Hope to see ya there.

Last edited:

Fletch

Supporting Member
Damn....I'll take the one on the far left.....AND the far right.....and everything in between!

Just for the record... I wasn't referring to his bacon and eggs sammichs... He said he'd take the one on the right,the one on the left and everything in between...

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Just for the record... I wasn't referring to his bacon and eggs sammichs... He said he'd take the one on the right,the one on the left and everything in between...

O Sorry. Its just when ya get old like me, Sex falls back to second place and food moves up to first...lol

camp5.jpg camp6.jpg camp7.jpg

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Thanks for all the well-wishes guys - it was a good day, been a good weekend.
Chillin' today (literally and figuratively) then tomorrow is back to the long grind