Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Helpful deer tool

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Very nice J. I have a scale at the house and my processor usually weighs them. However this is a handy tool to have when no scale is available.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I knew what it was. I text J and asked him where I could find it as I remembered him mentioning it one time. Thank you kindly for digging this up, Sir!!! I am going to print it off and go use it now. Curious what the thing weighs since I am too cheap to go buy a $20-30 scale. hahaha

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I knew what it was. I text J and asked him where I could find it as I remembered him mentioning it one time. Thank you kindly for digging this up, Sir!!! I am going to print it off and go use it now. Curious what the thing weighs since I am too cheap to go buy a $20-30 scale. hahaha

Your welcome Phil.... I'd had it saved too my old phone but not the newer one lol.... Always a good reminder too get a rough idea of its weight..... Especially while you dragging it and getting my backside handed too me lmao.....

Mike R

*Supporting Member*
Just printed it off for my shop wall thanks. It's close to my deer weighed 185 field dressed got back 102 pounds of meat.