Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hello

Dew Boyz

My name is Eric...I am from S.E. Ohio and really enjoy the outdoors....I mainly like to deer hunt, mostly with a bow but a shotgun or muzzleloader will do nicely as well....I heard about this site thru a real good guy that I got to hunt with this year Ric....I have been looking thru some of the pics and stories, there are some really big bucks I seen on here and some even better stories that go along with them....we also like to chase a turkey around in the spring time, pick a mushroom along the way and throw a line or 2 in the water....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We wont hold you in bad regard because you know/hunt with Ric.... welcome too the site.... j/k Ric well then again maybe not hahaha

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Glad you and Kyle found this site. Jump right in, there's a bunch of good ole dudes on here. You both will fit in here just fine and I hope you enjoy yourselves. Oh, we have a good ole dudette(SP) that hangs with us TOO.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Mike and J
Are killing me.lol.

These two (Eric and Kyle) can be just as ornery as most of y'all so they'll fit in just fine.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Welcome to the site! I am sure you will like it here. Plenty of good people here. Sorry to hear you are friends with Ric. lmao