Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

hello

hello my name is jim i live outside of richmond ohio in jefferson co,i like 2 treerat hunt with ruger 22/45 pistol or savage markII 22, an deer hunt with the following xbow,recurve,shotgun,muzzle an handgun.hunted all my life started at age 6 when pap gave my a single shot 410,harvested my 1st deer in 74 with a recurve.my grandpap(and his 3brothers) and my father were my mentors.all have gone 2 the great hunting lands
my wife has been my hunting partner since dad passed in 02.its been fun teaching my wife 2 shoot an hunt.she squirrels with me tried it with a 22 this yr said man that's fun but its harder then shooting them with her 20ga.shes killed 5deer in last 6yrs 2bucks an 3does,1 with a xbow.my hunting as you can tell has been all about my wife 4.
my fishing friends call me mrtwister because thats is what i fish with 99% of the time so thats were i got my name I FISH ALOT LOL
mrtwister

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Welcome TOO the site. Awesome place to hang out and we have the best of the best as far as members. Jump in anytime.