Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hello to all good luck to all

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Welcome to TOO and good luck out there. I'm waiting until tomorrow to head back out. It's really coming down in central Ohio today.

Lucky

Sunbury
Got drenched last Sat. Watched the little stream turn into raging torent. Kept waiting for it to let up some to climb down in stand never let up. Got 4/6 inches of rain here in Delaware county Worst weather rain wize that I hunted in in over 30 yrs. Heading out in an hr for afternoon hunt trying new spot with ssw wind hope they're moving today

Lucky

Sunbury
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Didn't see but one deer last time out on 20th sat up in different area than normal. But was a slow night. Up no at 430sh to meet up with brother and friends to go hopefully get some pheasants at Delaware wildlife. Taking my 11 yr old for first time. Been to the release b4 but not for yrs. Be nice to get a few birds b4 the turkey feast later on. Hope everyone has an enjoyable day with family today

Lucky

Sunbury
Got out around noon today. For only day off till weekend. Was in stand by around noon and saw nothing till around 430sh and had 4 does come into area . Couldn't pass on her. Big body but not to old perfect meat deer. Made my eve. Post pics later when get back and figure out how to any body else go out or do any good ?