Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hello from northern Highland County

giles

*Supporting Member*
Highland county
New here and had someone tell me about this place. I lurked around for about 5 minutes and decided THIS is where I need to be. You guys have an entire post about one guys success! Thats awesome… You also have an annual hunt in Strouds Run! I've hunted a property that basically borders Strouds and have for the last 21 years.

Some of you might recognize my name from another site…

hickslawns

*Supporting Member*
NW Ohio
Glad to have you. There is no ONE person on here. We are a big family. There are so many success stories it just makes me smile. Read up. There are a ton of feel good stories on here. Tons of knowledge. Welcome to TOO!

giles

*Supporting Member*
Highland county
Thanks! I hope to share some of my stories in due time.

I grew up in NW Ohio (Genoa) and then spent some time in the military which took me around the world. I called Alaska home for about 10 years and moved back to Ohio 2 years ago. I've got plenty of stories as I hunted and fished most places I visited. Some are believable, some I don't tell because…well, they are simply not really believable.

Fluteman

*Supporting Member*
Southeast Ohio
Welcome to TOO! You have definitely wandered into the right place! We have one heck of a group of guys here with knowledge in just about any topic you could possibly come up with! Enjoy yourself!

"J"

*Supporting Member*
Columbiana County
Welcome too the site... What branch were you in? AF myself mad retire here I a few months.... You'll have too make a point too be down at Stroud's when we do our hunt.... Great time with great people and good food too boot.....