Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hello from Michigan!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Welcome Evan. Thanks for signing up. I think you'll find a ton of good stuff here. Can't wait to read your posts. Feel free to share.

deathfromabove07

Michigan
I'm a hardcore bowhunter, I love chasin bucks with my bow. I've grown up hunting the pressured statelands in michigan! It sure is a great feeling when all your hard work and patience comes together! I also fish for anything that swims, trout and steelhead being favorite adversaries. Tasty too! If anyones lookin to swap info for hunting or fishing let me know!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Welcome to the world of TOO Evan. Sounds like you will fit right in here. Do you fly fish for the trout and steelies?

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
If anyones lookin to swap info for hunting or fishing let me know!

Thats kind of the point of the site. We all post up any tips, tricks we come across. keep each other informed about rut activity in different parts of the state as well as things like when mushrooms are popping, antlers are dropping, what fish are biting in what kind of water... you get the idea.

sounds like you can contribute some things as well. cant wait to read some posts. welcome aboard.