Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hello all!!

Hello everyone! I wanted to introduce myself. My wife and I are about to relocate to Darke County from South Carolina for work. Looking forward to learning from you guys and participating in some of the discussions. Austin

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Good luck with the move and welcome to the board! You should be near a couple of fellow TOOzers down in that corner of the state!

Thanks guys. I'm from Charleston originally and am now living near Clemson. I'm looking forward to getting to know some locals. I already have friends in Greenville and Versailles so not totally unfamiliar with the area.

Thanks for the welcome! Quick question for you guys living in Western Ohio. I'm about to relocate for work and with my position I have the ability to live anywhere within my territory. Given this opportunity, what cities should I be looking into. I would prefer to be west of 75 and North of 70. Weigh in and give your opinions. I know there will be some partial to their towns so feel free to let me know. I am heading that way to look at homes the first week of April.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Welcome to the site & welcome to the Buckeye State Austin. You'll fit in just fine... as long as you're not an SEC guy. Just kiddin' :smiley_crocodile: