Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hebron Youth Deer Hunt

Flash

Has anyone been on this hunt? This is the first time and I've read the ground rules. We weren't able to scout, so I have some questions. What are the blinds like? Covered? Anything to sit on or do we need to bring chairs? Are they marked well so they can be found in the dark? Any info would be helpful.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I am of no help and I live right there. They should have normal operating hours today you may want to try and call them. If that does not work I would just prepare for the worst case scenario.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Not sure about this hunt but the controlled hunts I've been on they release you at such a time that it's about daybreak when you arrive at your spot and there were volunteers there too give advice and answer questions....
Not sure if that's the case here but it was for me where I was...

Flash

We can't walk to the blinds until 6:00am and they put a spot on the map so we know approximately where they are, but I can't find my tree stand when its dark even after I've been there a dozen times. I've put up reflective dots to help but on occasion I still have to wait till it gets lighter.