Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Heartland Bowhunter

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Does anyone else follow these guys or watch their show? This is by far the best hunting show on the market! The videography and editing is amazing and the stories they tell without sayin a single word is awesome. Just curious if anyone else likes these guys as much as me, if you havnt checked them out then watch some of their video on their website.:pickle:

http://www.heartlandbowhunter.com/media/season-four/

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I watch that show religeously. They always have amazing footage and really know how to draw you in with camera angles and the editing. by far one of the top shows out there.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Anyone can show interview, shoot, hero shot/ interview. The time they put into editing and filming is what makes that show. I don't care if you shoot a 160 or 180 inch buck, its nice to see for sure. Tell the story, show me something more.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Anyone can show interview, shoot, hero shot/ interview. The time they put into editing and filming is what makes that show. I don't care if you shoot a 160 or 180 inch buck, its nice to see for sure. Tell the story, show me something more.

Yeah... what he said! Their show is one of the best out there right now because it breaks breaks that same old, same old mold. It sets up a story, with great music & editing. Much more than just a "money shot" show.

Huckleberry Finn

I guess I don't that much (anything) about editing.

I will say this though, good music. Maybe I need to watch a few more episodes...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Good show. I catch their website and watch the shows. I have seen all of them so far for season 4 and I really like the show. I posted a link to their site in the waterfowl section of the forum since they just done an episode of hunting geese with a bow. Thought it was a really cool off the wall type show. I have never seen another hunting show do it before.