Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Happy Easter all!

Fletch

Supporting Member
Yes.... Happy Easter to everyone and their families.....

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Kenna Grace sends her Easter wishes TOO!

Attachments

• IMG_20180401_082047_905.jpg
    IMG_20180401_082047_905.jpg
    723.1 KB · Views: 173

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Murphy's Law, Tracie is on call this weekend. Sit down in church for 5 minutes and her pager goes off. Going to miss Kenna's first Easter egg hunt, but she's also going to help save a life on Easter, so there's worse reasons to miss Easter egg hunts!

Buckmaster

Portage
Happy Easter folks.

Just finished working....appears all those greenhouses use the extended weekend for maintenance work and have kept me hustling all weekend.

Now its off to Family Day.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just home from Easter service. My 16 year old daughter has been getting more involved and singing with the praise band at our church. She sang at both services today in the small venue (we have old church with more traditional feel and newer church in the gymnasium with more modern feel.) She rocked it! Often times newer singers have their mic turned down. You REALLY need to focus to hear your daughter's voice. As she sings with them more, they are giving her more volume on her vocals. I am so proud of her it makes my heart Happy! In this day and age, an active 16yr old in the church is not as common. Thank the Lord for her good heart.