Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Happy early B-Day to me

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
December 28th I hit the big Five O.

In honor of this life milestone I bought myself I new gun. Yesterday I picked up a Glock G20 Gen4 10mm.:pickle: I am also having the frame duracoated in Coyote Brown too. (I think multicolor glocks are pretty darn cool).

I'm half way thinking of changing the coyote tan to a distressed American flag.

15538305_839520869484812_6411890744155439104_n.jpg

What do you all think? If I'm going to do it I need to make the change today or tomorrow.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Great present! While I think the flag looks cool, it's too much for my taste... If vote for the coyote Brown.

Gordo

Athens County
Happy early birthday you old ass! Ha

I'd roll with the coyote brown for myself, but..... it is a Bday gift to yourself that should always remind you of your 50th and that flag design does that nicely and separates it from any 'other' gun.

Flag it is?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I have that same color combo for my main carry gun (G27). I like it. While I like the flag for looks, it would be just a display piece as holstering/carrying/hunting with it will make it ugly. Distressed in the wrong way.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
I actually thought about buying this instead, but the thought of explaining to my wife why I bought a 3K rifle terrified me so much that I quickly snapped out of that dream.

isr_msp_l_02-103-15139-047.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I actually thought about buying this instead, but the thought of explaining to my wife why I bought a 3K rifle terrified me so much that I quickly snapped out of that dream.

View attachment 58625
I like the flag and coyote. Personal preference I guess. Whatever you like. Won't cost me a dime either way. Lol

I say buy them both. How long you been married? You only live once. May as well splurge while you can enjoy it. Obviously, I wouldn't put yourself in a financial bind to do it. Just saying, at some point in life you need to stop and pamper yourself. Why bust your hump for decades if you never enjoy it? Although. . .if memory serves me right you just splurged on the house to get what you wanted. That is a beauty.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
I like the flag and coyote. Personal preference I guess. Whatever you like. Won't cost me a dime either way. Lol

I say buy them both. How long you been married? You only live once. May as well splurge while you can enjoy it. Obviously, I wouldn't put yourself in a financial bind to do it. Just saying, at some point in life you need to stop and pamper yourself. Why bust your hump for decades if you never enjoy it? Although. . .if memory serves me right you just splurged on the house to get what you wanted. That is a beauty.

PREACH IT!!!!! That's it!!! I'm buying it and a 11K bow fishing boat!!!!

Thanks!!!!

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!!

00909_a4p0kfMeZlF_600x450.jpg