Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Great site

reo

N.E. Ohio
Just wanted to take a couple seconds to introduce mysef. I am 51 yrs old, father of 3, Grandpa of 3 and have been an avid bowhunter since I was in my teens. The first deer I killed was 1 of 16 killed in Trumble County by bow that year. For most of the last 20 years or so I have hunted Public Land and have been fairly successful but have never connected with anything big but I usually get to see a trophy or two each year. Anyhow I have spent the better part of the day checking the site out and it seems there is a bunch of great folks here. Work, family, hunting and fishing keep me pretty busy but I will do my best to be a contributing member.

Thanks for having me
Ron

Dannmann801

*Supporting Member*
Springboro
Welcome Ron! Look forward to some stories.
Man I'm jealous - I'm 51 too and I just started deer hunting back in '08....I wish I'd had been hunting all those years like you have!

Ricer2231

Muskingum county
Welcome TOO the best site on the net. There's a lot of good people here and they are all more than willing to share their knowledge. As it has already been said this is a very addicting place and you may find yourself a little obsessed, just in a good way. :)

"J"

*Supporting Member*
Columbiana County
Welcome neighbor.... Glad too se another NE Ohio resident show up :smiley_coolpeace: Good group of folks here jump in @ any time and enjoy the conversations.... You anywhere near Mosquito? Have done some hunting over the years up there as well as fishing it....

reo

N.E. Ohio
Welcome neighbor.... Glad too se another NE Ohio resident show up :smiley_coolpeace: Good group of folks here jump in @ any time and enjoy the conversations.... You anywhere near Mosquito? Have done some hunting over the years up there as well as fishing it....
Thanks "J". I am in the Cleveland area. I have not hunted or fished around skeeter since I was in my teens. However I am an obsessed Lake Erie fisherman!

"J"

*Supporting Member*
Columbiana County
Thanks "J". I am in the Cleveland area. I have not hunted or fished around skeeter since I was in my teens. However I am an obsessed Lake Erie fisherman!
I like Erie as wll for smallmouth bass fishing as well, spent many of hours on Erie out of Ashtabula.... And Presque Isle.....