Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Great buck hit the ground!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Yep, that's right down the street.......Haven't heard anything as of yet. Will check with my local deer hound tomorrow and see what he knows.

Just realized there is no head in either pic. I have a feeling I know who it is. Will check on it in the AM.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yep, that's right down the street.......Haven't heard anything as of yet. Will check with my local deer hound tomorrow and see what he knows.

Just realized there is no head in either pic. I have a feeling I know who it is. Will check on it in the AM.

Pretty sure that is the deer Badger and I both passed on when we hunted with the Xbow family. :smiley_chinrub:

Needed another year, right Dale? :smiley_crocodile:

Rick and Diane have 15pt deer around every tree I hear.rotflmao

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Haven't been in High Point for awhile. Zorn is a great guy and I used to use him. I just found a much cheaper and faster guy out by your house Kevin.

I need to see the hunters face if possible. I'll send Cotty a regular Email for it.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Pretty sure that is the deer Badger and I both passed on when we hunted with the Xbow family. :smiley_chinrub:

rotflmao Yes, ZJ got his FIRST 15 POINTER and I believe he's laying claim to the rest of themrotflmao

badger

*Supporting Member*

That's the one Phil. I let him pass for fear that Z would put an arrow in me for taking his deer!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
rotflmao Yes, ZJ got his FIRST 15 POINTER and I believe he's laying claim to the rest of themrotflmao

That's the one Phil. I let him pass for fear that Z would put an arrow in me for taking his deer!

ZJ is the best deer hunter he knows. Just ask him!

He's got bigger bucks under his belt than me!

Me too. The little shit.

I kept scrolling down and reading. I just kept laughing as I read each of these posts. Good stuff! You can't help but be happy for ZJ, but dang. rotflmaolmaorotflmao

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Thanks for the picture Cotty. I'm not familiar with the shooter. Got it out to a friend who knows most of the hunters around here and no reply's as of yet. Starting to think this deer was shot in 17 different counties :smiley_confused_vra

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hell of a buck. Never understood why these guys don't make it easier on themselves after shooting these giant deer. A picture of me with a gun no orange and no tag isn't exactly the one I would want floating around.