Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gordos 2014 Off Season

Gordo

Athens County
So i dont keep hijacking other threads, i figured to start my own.

This has already been my best season shed hunting. Ive been fortunate to have some free time to spend hiking around the woods . In the process , I have also marked a couple trees in different areas that will make killer sets this up coming year.

My goal was to find a dozen sheds. Im just over half way there. Im hoping to shatter that number!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393000231.643984.jpg

It 'll soon be time to hop on the tractor with a chainsaw and get to work on prepping some food plot sites. C 'mon spring!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
There's no doubt that you will shatter it Gordo! You've found some very nice bone so far! Good luck and keep em coming!

Gordo

Athens County
I went out yesterday with the chick to do some shed hunting. We grabbed up the land owners 4 year old grandson to come hike with us. No luck, but it was fun watching the little man maneuvre his way through the woods. He also dropped his first deuce in the woods. lol

Gordo

Athens County
Just took a big old couple mile hike to try to get a bigger picture of the land surrounding our property. All open hardwoods except for our little 8 acres of cover .

I wish there was more thick and nasty shit, but at least the little there is belongs to me.

Id imagine one of these years a big boy should hold up in there. Gonna be fun doing some work to enhance it even more

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I went out yesterday with the chick to do some shed hunting. We grabbed up the land owners 4 year old grandson to come hike with us. No luck, but it was fun watching the little man maneuvre his way through the woods. He also dropped his first deuce in the woods. lol

I dropped me a deuce in the woods a few days ago. At least there wasn't any snow and I found some wiping material lol