Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Goose Pastrami

Buckmaster

Portage
Isn’t playing with your meat fun!! Lol.

I should try and make some sausage or bratwurst for the grill but I imagine I’d have to add some pork to keep it from being too dry.

Indeed it is....Day #3 of playing with my meat. I just dropped $100 on pork butts yesterday given all the store sales. Yes, you would need to add pork, beef, bacon (hint...just saying) to any proposed goose sausage to help avoid dryness.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
It was so frickin’ good guys... I’m gonna have to pull one of those bags out of the freezer. I can’t seem to walk past the fridge without stopping and having a few pieces. It’s really good just dipped in spicy brown mustard. I can’t wait to have some with Swiss cheese and sauerkraut on sandwich.
This. That's a sammich!

Here's the other idea I had: Start with a good sourdough toast, top shelf spicy brown mustard, provolone, goose pastrami, leftover pulled venison BBQ, press and eat! Oh shit! [emoji23]

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
This. That's a sammich!

Here's the other idea I had: Start with a good sourdough toast, top shelf spicy brown mustard, provolone, goose pastrami, leftover pulled venison BBQ, press and eat! Oh shit! [emoji23]

With chips and a beer of course. On man, I’m getting hungry. [emoji482]