Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Going to see Dorothy and Toto

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Definitely a pretty buck. Would be nice to see him make it another year. Doubt many would be unhappy with him. Good luck out there Rich.

Just 1 More

Killed a doe yesterday, saw a 180+ @ 50 yards but he was on the wrong side of the fence behind some cedars. He stood there surveying the situation and walked off :tantrum:

Just 1 More

I'm back in Ohio... drove 16 hours straight through last night :smiley_asswhip: I can't complain about not bringing home a rack, I had my opportunities on 2 nice bucks and chose to pass. I did bring home a cooler full of meat from 2 does so the freezer is full. Already analyzing, planning, and looking forward to getting back out there in the spring. Based the bucks we saw this trip and the ones we have on trail cams, we have an amazing crop of future wall hangers and potential Booners :smiley_cheers:

Just 1 More

Definitely a pretty buck. Would be nice to see him make it another year. Doubt many would be unhappy with him. Good luck out there Rich.

He's all busted up now so hopefully if he crosses paths with any gun hunters, he'll get a free pass in to next year. We never had seen this buck before, no trail cam pics either.

IMG_0383 by F G, on Flickr