Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Freaking Power Outage....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Due to the recent super storm here on the East Coast alot of trees etc were downed.. So yesterday our power goes out at around 3:30 pm.. Called the power company and they said we hope to have power restored by Wed. WTF....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dang Rich! I really hate hearing this and have been through it myself and it truely is terrible to go through. I hope it comes back long before what they said but I feel your pain. I need to upgrade to a larger generator myself. Hang in there buddy.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Don't have a generator or wood stove..... Brrrr... My brother has two so going to borrow one later.. But it won't be wired in to house.. But got to get power to freezer.. Just bought meats yesterday and have a deer in there... Guess ill stop and get some beer for next couple days.. Going to need it... At least it will stay cold out on patio...

Fletch

Supporting Member
THANKS GUYS... As Dave would say.... I'm a homo I'm a homo....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I just saw the morning news calling for another winter storm heading your way mid week. We’re suppose to get the same storm but not as severe as those northern and NE regions. Good luck Rich. Dang

Fletch

Supporting Member
I just saw the morning news calling for another winter storm heading your way mid week. We’re suppose to get the same storm but not as severe as those northern and NE regions. Good luck Rich. Dang

Ric... I saw that...I guess it is what it is...Boy and people complain when it's too hot... Give me 100 degrees any day.. Got the generator wired directly to furnace, so we have heat now. Ran. A extension cord to freezer so good to go...

Last edited: