Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fluteman... You're an Inspiration!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Stumbled across this vid while surfing over on youtube. Very nice of that guy to give credit where credit is due. You da man, Greg... flute cha flute, Greg.

[video=youtube;F7ez96a4Mmg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7ez96a4Mmg[/video]

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Yeah, I talked the guy through building that setup about a month ago. I had to approve his video before he could post it. I have had a dozen inquiries over the past month from people looking for more information on that setup.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Hell yeah... I had a buddy of mine that was watching those videos when he got his LW setup, he's goes "man have you seen that Greg Fleming's video on YouTube?", "he is slick with that setup".

I was like "wait a second".... "dat be da Fluteman"!

Nice work Greg!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That's baddass right there. Glad to see others are using the setup and giving the props to Fluteman for the insparation and help in their videos.

Doesn't get any better then that.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Haha, I'm not sure "inspiration" is the correct word. Thanks for the "atta boy" fellas. It's kind of satisfying to post something up on youtube that draws interest and helps others improve or change something they may be struggling with. Some of you are good here with expressing yourself and helping others though written word. I'm not a great writer, but I do well with the "show and tell" approach via hands on demonstration.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Haha, I'm not sure "inspiration" is the correct word. Thanks for the "atta boy" fellas. It's kind of satisfying to post something up on youtube that draws interest and helps others improve or change something they may be struggling with. Some of you are good here with expressing yourself and helping others though written word. I'm not a great writer, but I do well with the "show and tell" approach via hands on demonstration.

For sure, man. The next video you put out there should really help fellow hunters even more. I'm really looking forward to seeing it.... almost as much as I look forward to getting my hands on my own millenium and LW sticks!!!