Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fletch's N.J. Black Bear 2017 Adventures....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I am literally laughing my ass of. Fucking doughnuts got his ass all obese.

He's gonna need his diabetus testing supplies sent straight to his door at little to no cost to him.

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
This is very interesting Rich, thanks for taking the time to keep us updated.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Seems like there's enough to go around for a few fellas lol

"J" I'll throw this out there.......... Any TOO members want to hunt in Oct. PM me and I'll point you in he right direction... I won't put you in my back pocket but I know a lot of areas with bears... I'll help with motel reservations, license etc...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
"J" I'll throw this out there.......... Any TOO members want to hunt in Oct. PM me and I'll point you in he right direction... I won't put you in my back pocket but I know a lot of areas with bears... I'll help with motel reservations, license etc...

Hell of an offer for anyone I to near hunting and want a solid black bear.... Thanks Rich....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Took a walk to check camera's and feed Yogi... I think my one camera is on the way out as there weren't many pics on it and the ones it took were blury... As always every crumb was gone... I hung a new Moultrie A-30I in this spot along with the Browning,so we'll see... Other cam I hung last week in a new spot had one young bear on it... He found the donuts the same day and came back numerous times till he finished them... Here's a pic of him with a Wildgame cam...

WGI_0025.jpg

Fletch

Supporting Member
Is that "fat bastard"?

"J" Fat bastard was not on cam... But I think cam is not working right... Maybe he was there and cam didnt take pic...New cam is up.... Big boy is there im not worried...

Fletch

Supporting Member
Great photo, Rich. That bear looks like he hit the jackpot.

Dick... That bear has a gorgeous coat... I have a sequence of about 20 pics of him when he first discovered his picnic basket... It took him 20 minutes to eat every little morsel... Then he got up stretched and walked away... Probably thinking to himself, hmmmm not bad, but wheres my cup of coffee??? LOL