Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

First bobcat...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I started running cams in October 2004 and have ran as many as 12 at one time spread across 3 farms and STILL had not had a bobcat trigger my camera. Until this morning that is! :pickle:

Only thing better than getting your first bobcat picture on Father's Day is going on cam checks with your sidekick!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
My dad asked me tonight how many trail cam pics I thought I had leading up to this. I don't think I'm getting too crazy when I say 500K plus or minus 100K. That's a bunch of pics to have no evidence of something that's been around the entire time I've been running cams.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
My dad asked me tonight how many trail cam pics I thought I had leading up to this. I don't think I'm getting too crazy when I say 500K plus or minus 100K. That's a bunch of pics to have no evidence of something that's been around the entire time I've been running cams.

Exactly the thing I told my kids one day when they were asking if I thought there were any Bigfoots out there. With all the trail cameras out there. . . someone would have had a picture by now.

Cool pics Jesse. The bobcat and the little one are good. Nothing like time with the youngsters.