Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Finelyshedded and daughters Rollercoaster season of 2015-16

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
Thanks for the invite Ric. You guys have a great group at your camp. It was cool to meet Ron, Jesse and Greg TOO. It's a frighteningly small world. Your deer and Karissa's deer look great but the pics don't do them justice. Amazing quality to see in person.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks soooo very much everybody! We just got home and after unpacking I'll get our deer up over the fireplace and take a few pics then post em up here. Thanks to everyone again!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Going to get some better cornstalks for Cornwallis and dress him up sometime this week and take another pic later. I'm a bit restricted as to where I can run my screws to hang these deer so it's not going to look uniform or even per se.

Here is how they look for now.

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
Going to get some better cornstalks for Cornwallis and dress him up sometime this week and take another pic later. I'm a bit restricted as to where I can run my screws to hang these deer so it's not going to look uniform or even per se.

Here is how they look for now.

A hunter's dream wall right there!!! They look amazing! This will be a hard season for you guys to top!!!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Very Nice Ric! You both should be proud for sure!
Very nice meeting your daughter today. That is sure one to be proud of. Hope the burgers are everything you thought of!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Phenomenal! With the "little one" you shot last year in the middle. . . .Just beautiful. I hate to say anyone "deserves" a deer, but you guys put in so much time and energy, I am never surprised to hear you, Ron, Karissa, or any of your hunting camp has tagged one. You guys all work hard for the deer you see and tag. Very happy for you guys.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks for the invite Ric. You guys have a great group at your camp. It was cool to meet Ron, Jesse and Greg TOO. It's a frighteningly small world. Your deer and Karissa's deer look great but the pics don't do them justice. Amazing quality to see in person.

It was awesome to have you Mike!!! It is a small small world after all as its been penned. Lol

Glad you got to meet most of our buddies and hangout with us! It was almost a little TOO event having Jesse and Greg there as well!

You know where we are come deer gun season so don't be a stranger!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks guys!!!

Jim, TG8 is a very special deer! To put it into perspective he is a little over 32" more than Henry on the wall to the left of him. I was very lucky and blessed to be in the right place at the right time!