Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Finally

matthew

Wayne County
Getting off work at noon to head south . Ill be hunting Woodbury for a week im so pumped . There will be 6 of us going down we usually do pretty good hunting public land . Ill post our hunts on here daily GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!

matthew

Wayne County
Well i got wet this morning lol. But i did hear 3 on the roost 2 gobbled till 8 but only every 20 minutes or so and they wouldn't answer my calls so I figured they where Henned up. Dad heard 3on the roost but didnt gobble when they hit the ground .as for the rest of the guys they didn't hear or see any .....now we are just trying to dry shit out before to tomorrow morning.

matthew

Wayne County
Same spot as yesterday and not a single gobble.....dad had the safety off on one that came in silent but couldn't get a shot . Thinking around 930 my boy anf i will make a move to a different spot

matthew

Wayne County
Got to see a gobbler with 2 hens at second set up they were on the other side of ravine from my boy and i watched them for 30min he never came out if strut.....they didn't want anything to do with my calling lol

matthew

Wayne County
Sitting in a blind out of rain where i seen the gobbler with hens yesterday...had 3 hens fly down and a gobbler 100yrd from me they been feeding for a while now and hes been strutting just going to wait them out and se what happens