Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Faster, Slower, ???

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Just as an FYI...When I get on the site it doesn't show what the "real" last post. Basically, it shows a post from an hour ago from the first time I was able to get back on. But there have been three posts since. I am sure Joe is ready to blow some shet up.

Beentown
My brain's burnt man. Can ya break it down for me. lol Thanks.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
My brain's burnt man. Can ya break it down for me. lol Thanks.

Disregard it has fixed itself. I opened the site a few times and posted to a few threads to check functionality. Jump to another site...open TOO again and it would not show any new posts at all. It is now.

Beentown

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Much much faster then the other server. I like it..A LOT !!!!

I did run into the ol "Can't connect to server screen" and had to get to the site by way of google search. Once I find it on the search once in awhile I have to click multiple links to get it to finally find TOO and connect but once it does I'm good to go and can surf the forum just fine.

Now if I close the screen and wait a little bit and try and come back it will give me the same "Can't connect " crap but I suspect that issue will go away on it's own after a day or two and really not a big deal. Just thought I would let you know.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Much much faster then the other server. I like it..A LOT !!!!

I did run into the ol "Can't connect to server screen" and had to get to the site by way of google search. Once I find it on the search once in awhile I have to click multiple links to get it to finally find TOO and connect but once it does I'm good to go and can surf the forum just fine.

Now if I close the screen and wait a little bit and try and come back it will give me the same "Can't connect " crap but I suspect that issue will go away on it's own after a day or two and really not a big deal. Just thought I would let you know.

Thanks man.. Appreciate it. :)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Things are looking better by the hour as far as the WWW updating... :)

To those who might ever think about owning a forum, let me tell you about my weekend..

Started at midnight on Saturday worked until 8am Sunday morning... (8hr) Took 2 hour nap while files were uploading. Got up at 10am worked nonstop until about 7:30pm..(9.5hr) Decided i needed to see some daylight this weekend and went shed hunting with Tripple88 and chewed the fat until 9pm... Got home at 9:30pm and started working again until 4 am (7.5hr)... Hit the bed at 4am and was up for work at 7.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
That's crazy Joe! Sounds like we should pay for the next massage!!! ;)

I downloaded IE 8 and things are running much faster for me as well...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
while you went shed hunting did you turn your phone off lol. I would have lmao.

I appreciate all your hard work Joe. Go home and crash buddy...if anything happens I'm sure you will be texted lol.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Oh yeah..... Now this is how it's supposed to be!!!!!!! Thanks for all the effort Joe.... You hit a home run!!!!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Wow that's fast hahahaha

My buddy has a pic of a midget he met on match.com... No crap. In one pic she is laying on what looks to be aluminum foil. Like a pig in a blanket ready for the toaster oven..