Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ehd or?

LonewolfNopack

The woods
Don't hold your breathe. If I pulled stunts all the time like not calling people back on my job, I'd be fired. It's comforting to know that my hunting and fishing license dollars go to pay people like that.

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
After making several calls, I havent found out anything. Jim Carns is on sick leave. Talked to a wildlife bioligest and he wasent interested in doing anything. I was also told there was no ehd in Ohio by some lady at wildlife. I'm now waiting on a call from the adams county wildlife officer.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
After making several calls, I havent found out anything. Jim Carns is on sick leave. Talked to a wildlife bioligest and he wasent interested in doing anything. I was also told there was no ehd in Ohio by some lady at wildlife. I'm now waiting on a call from the adams county wildlife officer.

That sure is good news that there's no EHD in Ohio. This valuable info should be passed on the News media. Should have gotten that ladies name so she can be retrained.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Never ceases too amaze me at he levels of bs you have to wade through in doing the right thing!! Maybe give your representative a call too enlighten him as well.....

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
talked with Mark Schemmel adams county wildlife officer today. he said ehd was comfermed in highland and adams county. He didnt look at the deer because they have been there to long to be tested he said.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
At least you finally heard something. With what he said and the amount of dead deer you found with water near by it would be safe to ASSUME it was EHD or blue tongue. Thanks for the update MB.