Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Double Uh Oh

matt hougan

Dayton area
It was a great weekend as was last wekend. I really think we grew closer as Father and Son. No back talk, no insubordination, no attitude. He worked really hard setting up and tearing down camp. He scavanged firewood all weekend without a complaint. He even went to bed on his own lastnight after dinner. I got a chance to alk to him that his exceptional behavior will earn more opportunities like this. I think he understands the BS he gives at times at home like all pre teen kids do is not the road he wants to contiue on. We'll see, I could not be any more proud. He wasnt a kid this weekend, he was a member of deer camp. An active participant not expecting to get waited on hand and foot. Thanks for all the congrats, it means alot to him to read them.

We have all the deer skined and quartered and will drop them off at the butcher shop. We will be donating a doe to Heart of the Outdoors. They have a list of 15 local families on need of meat. We're off to the butcher shop and a celebratory dinner out.

I'm, whipped .............

Schu72

Streetsboro
It was a great weekend as was last wekend. I really think we grew closer as Father and Son. No back talk, no insubordination, no attitude. He worked really hard setting up and tearing down camp. He scavanged firewood all weekend without a complaint. He even went to bed on his own lastnight after dinner. I got a chance to alk to him that his exceptional behavior will earn more opportunities like this. I think he understands the BS he gives at times at home like all pre teen kids do is not the road he wants to contiue on. We'll see, I could not be any more proud. He wasnt a kid this weekend, he was a member of deer camp. An active participant not expecting to get waited on hand and foot. Thanks for all the congrats, it means alot to him to read them.

We have all the deer skined and quartered and will drop them off at the butcher shop. We will be donating a doe to Heart of the Outdoors. They have a list of 15 local families on need of meat. We're off to the butcher shop and a celebratory dinner out.

I'm, whipped .............

Great to hear. Congrats on the deer as well as being a responible contributor.