Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Do you know what I know?

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I've been following a few Ohio hunting forums daily for the last 6+ years. Almost every year I expected a select few guys to post big deer they've killed. Its not if but when, congrats on ANOTHER Ohio stud!!

Chad is a big buck killer!! Gets it done year in and year out.

Congrats on a hell of a buck buddy!! Nice job.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Thanks for the nice compliments guys. I dont feel like i earned this buck nearly as much as some of the others, but i was able to shoot it from the ground without a ground blind. This buck was just a result of being in the right place at the right time and moving in on him because i just had a gut feeling...i have no other explanation as to why i would hunt on a 75 degree evening with 20 mph winds. I saw him out moving late in the morning and watched him go into a 40 acre cornfield. ..had a feeling he would stay in there all day and come out of there right before sunset. That is what he did.

Last edited:

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Thanks for the nice compliments guys. I dont feel like i earned this buck nearly as much as some of the others, but i was able to shoot it from the ground without a ground blind. This buck was just a result of being in the right place at the right time and moving in on him because i just had a gut feeling...i have no other explanation as to why i would hunt on a 75 degree evening with 20 mph winds. I saw him out moving late in the morning and watched him go into a 40 acre cornfield. ..had a feeling he would stay in there all day and come out of there right before sunset. That is what he did.

thats freaking awesome! I never have things work out for me like that!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
On the ground with no blind and you didn't earn it? You applied years of hunting knowledge and intuition. You finished the deal. You earned it!