Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Do you guys realize?

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
all the time spent checking cams, scouting, working plots, hanging stands, shooting,...

I'm gonna be worn out by the time it gets here.

sometimes it seems like it has already started. been glassing fields in the evenings. It's almost like hunting.

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
Spent all morning filling feeders, checkin cams and doing chores. I'm almost ready. It's hot as a mother down here ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344876725.511596.jpg

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
I need to get my ass in gear... :smiley_depressive:

Me too I'm so far behind schedule on what I want to get done. Not that it completely shuts down but, my internal switch has flipped and now I'm starting to geek out.

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
I still have stands to hang at three different places. Now that I got my plots done I can work on them. I'll get at least one spot done Friday or Saturday. Most of my shooting lanes are cut frrom prior years, so it should be relatively easy.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Going to put a hang-on set in this weekend and then I am not going back in there until mid november. I will do some looking around for spots to hang the other 4 sets as the season goes on and travel patterns change do to the food changes. This is going to be a fun ass season and I can't wait to get started.