Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Diesel truck info.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Bought the wife a new vehicle today figure I'll drive her car until I find a truck that I want at the right price.

2016 Dodge Durango limited with 22k miles. Suckers loaded. AWD, leather, nav heated and cooled front seats, heated rear seat, third row etc.

Basically stole it. MSRP was 41k i gave 26.5 Lexus dealership right over the bridge in Cincinnati at Covington Kentucky is starving because the main Bridge is undergoing Construction.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
... 20170715_183400.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
They are great. Shoulda got her the SRT...
I've never been a huge fan of the way the UAW did Chrysler then turned around and sold out to Fiat, but the dollars made sense. It was a trade at a Lexus dealer in Covington Kentucky down in Ric's neck of the woods right across the bridge in cincy.

I called the guy a few times this month checking in to see if he moved it. You know how they always say if you're not embarrassed with your offer you offered too much. This morning i picked up the phone and called him again just to check in. They've had it since march and It was still sitting on the lot. Their original asking price was 31,495. After making him feel bad about not being able to sell it, "come on man cut your losses" type conversation I got him to agree to 26.5, which is only $200 above trade in value and about 2500 below private party. They're a performance lexus dealer, they don't give a shit about a Durango. They had one lexus suv on the lot with a msrp of 119k. On the lot. Not even in the showroom. Sheesh.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I am officially better than you.

You're out of your mind if you think that POS is worth 63k track ready. When I owned a 2001 Z28 and lived in Ky i would attend the F-Body nationals. I lost count of the 80s and 90s model camaros that handed a ZO6 its ass. Old fuckers granny shifting and babying those 60k vetts out of the hole. The camaro guys would drop the hammer and dare something to let loose. At most he would be out a grand and have it fixed before the next weekend.