Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Diesel truck info.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Take them blinders off youngin.... [emoji23]

What you are saying is the same as comparing a virgin to an experienced woman. One may look good and firm but just lay there when you want/need her to work. The other will work all day and night long, pulling a ton of weight and enjoying every second of it begging for more. Just when you think you wore her out shes ready to pull the next hill and blow that firm little girl outta off the road!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
What you are saying is the same as comparing a virgin to an experienced woman. One may look good and firm but just lay there when you want/need her to work. The other will work all day and night long, pulling a ton of weight and enjoying every second of it begging for more. Just when you think you wore her out shes ready to pull the next hill and blow that firm little girl outta off the road!

Interesting take... Of course I’d say you’re full of it but interesting none the less [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Are these 1/2 ton trucks or will they now offer 3/4 and 1 ton? I didn't see it in article. I still struggle with $40-50-60-70k pickups. Cannot grasp the mindset of an owner of a $40-50k 1/2 ton truck. Not sure how it is justified. Or maybe there are simply a lot of people out there who make a lot more money than I do. Then again, the $40-50k SUV boggles my mind as well.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
They’d have to be 3/4 ton from everything I’ve seen on them... Might be wrong as I haven’t actually seen it in writing.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Isnt the Tundra a 7,000lb gvwr? If so, thats 1/2 ton. If they are trying to make it a 3/4 ton they will be eatin alive by the big 3 who are putting out 500hp/900ftlb’s. Thats the only reason I laugh when ppl try to talk apples to apples with Toyota and the big 3’s 3/4 tons. You simply cant.