Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Dicks says NO TO AR's.....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Dicks says it will no longer sell AR type firearms..... Guess it's time to BOYCOTT DICKS...Take your business elsewhere..

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
They did the same thing after the Newtown shooting. I'm assuming this means Field and Stream won't sell them either.
Yep. I haven't shopped at Dick's since their last puss out. Never been in a F&S store as a result of that either. Fugg 'em both.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Funny I was going to run to Dicks this week to pick up a hang on stand to take out to Illinois on my next trip... Guess I'll just order one at Cabelas and have it shipped.... Even if it costs me double I won't give a penny to Dicks... Hopefully enough sportsman will boycott them and they'll have to double their jock strap sales...

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
The ladies that sit on the pother side of the cubicle wall are talking about this right now. Its comical. "I dont see the need for people to have them" I wont be getting into the conversation with them at work. But if we were outside of work, Id voice my opinion.

Wont be shopping at Dicks, and havent for a long time. Fuck em

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Just read a press release that stated. Assault style rifles were removed from Dick's stores after Sandy Hook. They are now removing them from all Field and Stream stores. They are also making other changes. They will no longer sell any firearms to anyone under 21. They will also no longer sell high capacity magazines.