Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Diablo 2014-2015 season

Diablo54

Outside
This buck slipped up Tuesday and Wednesday night. Bow hunted him last night in the ice rain but he was a no show. They never seem to do the same thing 3x in a row. Lol
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417790435.741648.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Tay, you amaze me! Hunting for a mature buck during gun season after all this pressure with trad bow is unheard of! You're prolly the only one in Ohio and the surrounding states that's even trying it other than Brian but he's not hunting a mature buck though.

Standing O brotha...:smiley_clap:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Maybe he just ain't right in the head! lmao

You're alright T. I don't care what Jake says when you ain't around. You have always had my utmost respect. You're a skilled woodsman and your dedication to your beliefs is admirable. Keep on keeping on brother. You'll connect sooner or later.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
nice looking bucks! Good luck man! Im getting to hunt after XMAS again, and I am praying for it to be cold, and snow. Only time I ever have luck seeing good bucks haha!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Taylor is one of my front runners for the "Mr Persistence" award this year. Talk about dedication and determination! It is going to happen for you this year. My gut says so.