Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Custom turkey strikers

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

Got a couple turned yesterday. This one is going to an auction on Facebook for Cody Kovach. Zebrawood glass over glass double sider.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio

Just finished this one up for Fluties nephew. Thats a feather off of his first turkey inside the call. Padauk, glass over black anodized aluminum.
awesome you know i just found all the feathers i took out of my bird from tennesse that you asked for forgot about them they were in the glove box of the truck that got totaled im glad they never started stinking lol

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

Just finished this one up for Fluties nephew. Thats a feather off of his first turkey inside the call. Padauk, glass over black anodized aluminum.
awesome you know i just found all the feathers i took out of my bird from tennesse that you asked for forgot about them they were in the glove box of the truck that got totaled im glad they never started stinking lol
Lol. Why would they start stinking?

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Lol. Why would they start stinking?
i know they wouldnt, but im glad they didnt because i forgot they were in there.would of been one of those smells that you wouldnt of known wtf it was or where it was if they did.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Kinda like when my brother pissed me off and I tossed one of those little octopus from the Chinese restaurant under his car seat [emoji23]

Reactions: bigten05