Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Coyote pack mousing a field

The things you see, when you don't have your rifle. :smiley_depressive:

I was driving about a half mile north of my house, headed to the range with 3 handguns. I look over into a wheat stubble field, about 150 yards out and I see 4 coyotes. They appeared to be "mousing" and combing the area as they went.

In accordance with Murphy's Law, my .25-06 was back at the house. :smiley_crazy: ...and you know they wouldn't be there if I would've turned around to go back and get it.

Bowhunter57

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
The things you see, when you don't have your rifle. :smiley_depressive:

I was driving about a half mile north of my house, headed to the range with 3 handguns. I look over into a wheat stubble field, about 150 yards out and I see 4 coyotes. They appeared to be "mousing" and combing the area as they went.

In accordance with Murphy's Law, my .25-06 was back at the house. :smiley_crazy: ...and you know they wouldn't be there if I would've turned around to go back and get it.

Bowhunter57

Crazy ain't it!?
Or Murphy's variation of needing a shot gun instead of a rifle, a hand gun instead of a long gun (rare)
or your variation of a rifle instead of a handgun(s)

ELEVENPOINTER

yep we just put our trailcam out in a different spot and one of the first few pics were of yotes. They are getting pretty popular. Id like to have one cross my path when I'm out in the woods.