Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

chew, snuff, chaw, dip, etc

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
It's been a year since I've been on the vape and off the cigs. Call it what you want, fuggers, I don't cough anymore and I'm feeling better.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hope you guys stay the course! Keep on keepin on guys! It's been so long since I quit I had to search the beginning of this thread to see what year it was, lol. It was the end of 2013 so Ron and I are closing in on being nicotine free for 3 years! I don't even think about it anymore.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Well my wife bought me a can of Skoal by accident about a month ago. Not a fan of Skoal, if I open it, and don't like it, then Ill toss it.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Joy has been on that grill every meal. Still have 6 inner tenders for dinner tonight. Here is dinner last night. 20160804_164915.jpg

Tenders, fried taters,bell peppers, mushrooms and onions.

lung buster

hocking county
Today is day #781 without a dip or any type of nicotine for me. It's still a struggle at times but I won't go back. I've made it thru another trying baseball/softball travel season and I'll make it thru another hunting season again without the nic bitch!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Today is day #781 without a dip or any type of nicotine for me. It's still a struggle at times but I won't go back. I've made it thru another trying baseball/softball travel season and I'll make it thru another hunting season again without the nic bitch!

Great job!!!!:smiley_clap:

Yeah, watching college football,working around the house,sitting in a tree,fishing on a bank,at a bar with friends over a couple frosted mugs of draft,campfires,etc....those were the best times for me to have a cud of rough cut straight tobacco in my cheek! I sure enjoyed those times but I'm also glad I'm nic bitch free TOO! Lol

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Great job!!!!:smiley_clap:

Yeah, watching college football,working around the house,sitting in a tree,fishing on a bank,at a bar with friends over a couple frosted mugs of draft,campfires,etc....those were the best times for me to have a cud of rough cut straight tobacco in my cheek! I sure enjoyed those times but I'm also glad I'm nic bitch free TOO! Lol

This is where its going to be the toughest. LOL

Blan37

SW Ohio
If anyone is interested, here's the book I was talking about. Read the reviews and decide if you think it's worth a shot. Like I said, it wasn't "easy" for me like the title claims, but it helped a lot. The book is on smoking, but the principles should apply to any nicotine addiction. A huge part of the battle is in the mind when quitting, IMO, and that's what this book helps with.

https://www.amazon.com/Allen-Carrs-...ds=the+easy+way+to+stop+smoking+by+allen+carr

Joe & Jess - I ran it through the site's amazon search box.