Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Checking in on Yogi....

Fletch

Supporting Member
I think I had 5 bears over 600 lbs coming in, the biggest was pushing 900 lbs. As strange as it seems the one pictured above was not the biggest weight wise... He was the biggest skull wise, which is what records are judged on...Strange they all shut right off and stopped showing up..... Going right now to put out cam and some sweets... I'll statrt another thread with pics from today and will update cam pics when I go back in in the future.. As I said you guys can follow my adventures with them this year....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Rich, I'm so pumped for you too put a tag on him and then have the story retold over a campfire at Stroud's it ridiculous buddy lol...

Fletch

Supporting Member
Rich, I'm so pumped for you too put a tag on him and then have the story retold over a campfire at Stroud's it ridiculous buddy lol...

"J" Thanks,, I hope I put a tag on one of those fat boys..... It will be before Stroud's so pics and a story will be told... If I get him I'll bring some bear steaks out for you guys... I went in earlier and baited my spot and put out a trail cam so in about 10 days I'll see who's still around. I took several pics with a new camera (note I said camera not cell phone) I won't take pics there with a cell phone as the GPS function I don't trust... Damn new camera only took one pic as I thought when it beeped it took a pic, only meant it was in focus... Friends wife took only good pic shown below on the walk in.. I'm the old guy on the right with the shoulder bag (full of donuts as was the back pack on my back, we all had full back packs)... Blue walking stick is my rattler be good stick... As I said I'll start a new thread when I check the cam with plenty of pics so you guys can follow my quest...

the walk.jpg