Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Checking in on Yogi....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Ok... Got about 100 lbs of Dunkin Donuts and camera is set to go... So tomorrow I'm taking a walk in where Brutus lives and set the camera up... I'll check the camera in a couple weeks and maybe start a thread with pics that will keep you guys updated right up to Oct. when the season is... Hopefully there will be a good ending this year...

Fletch

Supporting Member
What a freakin waste of good doughnuts lmao

Oh.... Also got a 750ml bottle of anisette to spray the area with,to give it that nice licorice aroma... Now that might be a waste of anisette... LOL

Thanks Dave...and Dustin

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Are they being transported in a pickanick basket Rich????

Looking forward too your season, hopefully it ends well for you and not him lol...

Fletch

Supporting Member
"J" Definitely taking a picnic basket... This year hes getting less as last year I think I overfed him and he went to sleep early...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Posting this for Rich (Fletch)....

IMG_9617.jpg

Fletch

Supporting Member
"J" Thanks.... One of the BIG BOYS from last year...This is a huge bear, check out the ground clearance for his nuts... Must say ouch when he goes over rocks.....

Fletch

Supporting Member
That furby would definitely get your arse in 50 yds like "J" said.... It would be an interesting 50 yd. dash TOO watch though.... I don't know who I'd put my bet on though... But I'd put a lot of money on the fact you'd shit your pants... As most of us would... This is the same bear... Look at the size of his head... Its bigger than your average truck tire...

IMG_0022 (5).jpg