Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Check one off the bucket list.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Lmao... Good shit, brother. OBX is beautiful down there. I went once and did deep sea fishing. Skydiving part is a blast....i did it up in monroe, ohio awhile back....what a rush lol

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Thanks Guys. OBX is awesome, I love it more then FL. The jump was a thrill of a life time!!

Deep Sea fishing we caught 11 tuna and misc. others...........

Little river dude loved it, he loves the ocean and learned to boggy board. On a personal note he is doing Ok at times. When he is with me he is pretty good, when he is with Laura he is great but when we are all together he has some issues. He gets pissed if I kiss Laura or hold her hand. He has some anger issues with me, he will hit me, spit on me, throws things....ect. He is starting therapy in a week.
New someone else with a child similar to his issues and therapy and some meds helped her daughter out a lot.

Take care guys...................

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Something not right with jumping outta a perfectly good airplane and no gun involved....

Glad you got that off your list Jeff... When you going back?

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
LOL, next year J. OBX is a great place to visit. This year it was a family reunion. Next year it will be just Laura, Little Riverdude, and I along with Laura's dog Angel.