Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Can Anyone Tell me

matthewusmc8791

NE Ohio
Just watching TV and saw RT was on and hunting in Kansas and figured I'd watch.

They had Sweet tits Tiffany hunting and she stuck a nice big mature buck and watched it go down 100yds from the tree.
Funny thing is, it was middle of the day when she was hunting and they waited till it was pitch dark out before they went and looked at it.
If you saw the deer go down hard 100yds away why wait?

Question, time and time again I see these hunting shows always shoot deer at 2pm and see it fall hard but wait till the middle of the night to go stand over it..
If you saw it fall over and not move from your tree, what's the point of filming in the dark???
Makes no sense to me.:smiley_chinrub:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
EDITING....That's what it's called.

They shot it, it went down, they are not eating it anyway so they take their time getting all the pics and sponser shots done, and WALLA, now it's dark by the time they get it back on film.

Last edited:

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Really!!! I often wondered the same question. But when they look for the deer it's always dark. I always thought it was more suspense in the dark.

EDITING....That's what it's called.

They shot it, it went down, they are not eating it anyway so they take their time getting all the pics and sponser shots done, and WALLA, now it's dark by the time they get it back on film.

matthewusmc8791

NE Ohio
interesting. If they aren't going to eat it and.... quote unquote they say they are going to donate the meat to charity who the hell would want a deer that has been shot 6+ hours prior or even longer without being gutted/cleaned. This certainly poses a lot of thought of what the hell these so-called TV hunters are doing. anyways, thanks for the info and input.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
All those shows edit everything & that's nothing new. But, those same shows NEVER show the whole story. I wouldn't be surprised if, just out of view, someone opened up the gate to the deer pen & mr big steps out. I bet that's not as far fetched as it sounds. Tiff ? ... yeah, big tits but that constant fast whispering she does is so fuggin annoying.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
interesting. If they aren't going to eat it and.... quote unquote they say they are going to donate the meat to charity who the hell would want a deer that has been shot 6+ hours prior or even longer without being gutted/cleaned. This certainly poses a lot of thought of what the hell these so-called TV hunters are doing. anyways, thanks for the info and input.

What you DON'T see is the butcher/processor in the back of the building holding his nose from the stench and tossing it into the dumpster. That wouldn't make for a good show now would it? Any meat that might be salvageable is sent to food pantries and food lines for the homeless. The homeless eat far worse out of trash cans so they don't care where the meat came from and the food lines and pantries aren't told it was borderline bad.
If I was a betting man I would say very few of those DONATED deer ever make it off the grounds. After all the hero shots and product pimping that deer is taken back to the barn and caped out and skull plate cut out and sent to the taxi. It is either displayed at the ranch or used for shows with a pic of the hunter after the kill and is used for a billboard to promote the hunter,ranch,or the taxi at shows. Meat is worthless to them and doesn't pay the bills so they toss it.

Last edited:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
What you DON'T see is the butcher/processor in the back of the building holding his nose from the stench and tossing it into the dumpster. That wouldn't make for a good show now would it? Any meat that might be salvageable is sent to food pantries and food lines for the homeless. The homeless eat far worse out of trash cans so they don't care where the meat came from and the food lines and pantries aren't told it was borderline bad.
If I was a betting man I would say very few of those DONATED deer ever make it off the grounds. After all the hero shots and product pimping that deer is taken back to the barn and caped out and skull plate cut out and sent to the taxi. It is either displayed at the ranch or used for shows with a pic of the hunter after the kill and is used for a billboard to promote the hunter,ranch,or the taxi at shows. Meat is worthless to them and doesn't pay the bills so they toss it.

That shit pisses me off. Filling the freezer is important too me every year and these idiots go out, kill the deer and waste the meat.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I laughed my ass off when I saw this on Facebook. That broad has the most annoying voice ever!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414202906287.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414202906287.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 131

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Sell that giant camera to feed your family! lol

I've never seen the show btw. Love hearing the stories here and seeing pics but I have never been into the hunting shows.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
The only one I really enjoy watching on the outdoor channel is the Drury's. Those guys know they're shit about deer and they don't seem to have the big ass egos that these other idiots have.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
The only one I really enjoy watching on the outdoor channel is the Drury's. Those guys know they're shit about deer and they don't seem to have the big ass egos that these other idiots have.

That's the only ones I will record and watch. I catch some others here and there if I am bored out of my mind and have NOTHING to do late at night.

Last edited: