Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Camp Rex?

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I have the one reserved. After speaking with Mike this morning, he mentioned that we had better get 'em booked. I have a couple of buddies that say they are coming down with me, and I told Dan the other day that I would get one secured. I think we have a full house on that one, but if someone bails, the bunk is your's!

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I have a 9x12 canvas cabin tent that if someone wants to bunk up, they're welcome to. I'll be on vacation & I plan on arriving on Thursday. My other " deer camp " ends on the same day & is just @ 20 miles or so away for that matter.... I'm not even sure I'm going to that this year.

If you're a snorer, I'll just bring an extra pillow to smother ya with....lol

The wind demolished the pop up shade at last year's camp.

Last edited:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I haven't decided on whether or not I am tent coming or going to just pitch in on a cabin yet. I guess a pot of that depends on whether or not Austin is coming.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Might want to make your mind on that!:) I don't care either way. I can sleep on the dirt, or in a lil cabin. I just wanted to make sure we had at least one of them booked for whomever wanted one. Maybe I should have booked them both, but I didn't.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I have the one reserved. After speaking with Mike this morning, he mentioned that we had better get 'em booked. I have a couple of buddies that say they are coming down with me, and I told Dan the other day that I would get one secured. I think we have a full house on that one, but if someone bails, the bunk is your's!

Thanks Brock I appreciate it....

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Anyone have an Official Tally of how many will be there?

Was working on something and a Grand Tally would be helpful.... Thanks

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I have this many; Greg Keaton, Tony Todd, and another buddy is a maybe...that makes 4 for me.