Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Camp Rex?

Ohiobowhunter1

Columbus
The first year I went into the office at the Sunset motel my buddy Jay and I went into the office. I said I need to rent a room for an hour.. he was like get out! We don't like your kind.. reminded me of the Booty Call movie with Tommy Davidson and Jamie Foxx.. I was like dude.. relax.. we just need a shower... we still laugh about that over the campfire...

jeremy44230

Medina County
The first year I went into the office at the Sunset motel my buddy Jay and I went into the office. I said I need to rent a room for an hour.. he was like get out! We don't like your kind.. reminded me of the Booty Call movie with Tommy Davidson and Jamie Foxx.. I was like dude.. relax.. we just need a shower... we still laugh about that over the campfire...

Hahaha!

I could just see his face! Like what on the hell are these two homos doing?? I would have said the same thing!!" we don't like your kind..." ha!

Good thing you set him straight! That would have been funny to be there!

Gordo

Athens County
Did you feel the need to shower after showering?

J/k buddy. At least it wasn't the room at the highlander with the mirror on the ceiling. :smiley_crocodile:

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I just spoke with Mrex's bride. We have the "group camp" area reserved as well as one of the primitive cabins. If anyone wants to rent the other available cabin, I'd suggest you call Shelly very soon @ 740 594 2628. I think Mike said the group area will accomodate up to 100 people, so if you are planning to tent camp we already have an area reserved for you!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I just spoke with Mrex's bride. We have the "group camp" area reserved as well as one of the primitive cabins. If anyone wants to rent the other available cabin, I'd suggest you call Shelly very soon @ 740 594 2628. I think Mike said the group area will accomodate up to 100 people, so if you are planning to tent camp we already have an area reserved for you!

:smiley_clap:

Is it camper friendly area?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Anyone want too go in on a cabin? Or have an open tent/camper I can crash in lol???? I can sleep in the truck if push comes too shove but figured I'd ask lol.... How many does the cabin accommodate?