Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bushnell TC Battery Life

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No pics to post... just wanted to let you guys know that my Bushnell finally burned out its first set of batteries. This camera ran continuously since late December of 2009, on 8 Energizer Ultimate Lithiums. It's one of the earlier 8 mp models, so I haven't had any of the firmware issues... therefore I don't know if this kind of battery life is standard for this cam... all I know is I'm pretty happy with it and wanted to share. Almost 10,000 pics and a couple hundred short videos is all it took to kill it!

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Thats why I love mine!!!
Incredible battery life.

We're Cool! :smiley_coolpeace:

Darron

Dayton, Ohio
On lithium my 5mp bushnell trophy went for about 8-9 months. With regular alkaline I get about a month maybe 45 days on it. I love my bushnell, and I love the 3yr warranty even better!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have had some of the firmware update issues. Still the best bang for the buck. I am seeing around 10month life on mine. Ultimate lithiums is all I have tried. They have been okay on warranty issues as well. Need to get some sent in because I am apparently not smart enough to get the firmware updates to take.