Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bowhunting Super Show?

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
PM box is cleared...

I should have time to shoot a little today. How that goes will determine if I take my bow along this weekend.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I'm excited TOO meet some of you guys there. I know I'll be seeing Brock, Joe, and a couple others! My buddy and I will be getting there around 9:30, we are leaving stark county bright and early!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Found this at the supershow!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395500574426.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395500574426.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 75

Huckleberry Finn

Get the yellow carbon copy permission slips from the ODNR booth...those things are super nice. I take about 50 every time I see 'em.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I was glad to finally meet Brian (Boarhead), Bigslam (Chad), and of course to see Joe, Travis, and Alex again. The shoot thing looked like a joke, so I didn't turn any arrahs loose...dang shame, that could have been fun if it were better planned and had more participation. I'm willing to bet most were like us, took a look and walked off, leaving their bows in the check-room. Still, enjoyed the company!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
It was great to meet everyone. Had a good time. To top it off I got a video of some fruit loop on an obstacle course riding an electric tricycle shooting a trad bow. I think he should get one to deliver pizzas. Lol. Never a dull moment with Brock.