Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

bobcats

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I got another bobcat on camera. Are we supposed to report these to the DNR? I have had several in the past couple of years.

I looked last summer too for some sort of report place on the ODNR site and couldn't find one then either. Guess this post could be a good one to start for reporting too!!

Attachments

• OhioBobcat_2014.jpg
    OhioBobcat_2014.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 70

Hunter II

We are getting pictures quite often in Monroe county, usually at night but this one was surprise. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426297014.367952.jpg

at1010

*Supporting Member*
How liking that HC600?

G version- its a good camera
R rated version- I F***ing love it! It'll burn you up on corn cause it takes so many pictures but the daytime is crisp and the night time is consistent.

Also I had an older one that needs some upgrades. I sent it back to reconxy, they upgrade it all and bill me. It'll be probably $50 and Ill have a like new camera again. I know they are pricey but I think well worth the cost. So much so that I went from 10 $100 cameras to 2 reconxy only. That is all I use, and I hope to add 1 a year until I am happy.

Sorry to ramble. When we meet up, Ill pull one off a tree so you can mess with it a bit.