Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bobcat

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
IMG_4163.jpgFirst ever bobcat on trailcam for me

IMG_4164.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Always cool to see. I started getting pics two years ago and now I have one almost every pull. Adds some good variety to your pulls.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Nice pics! I've got more bobcat pics and video this year than I ever have in all the previous years combined. I'm looking forward to hunting the new farm this year because I have multiple bobcat pics on camera every check.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Bobcats would have a hard time taking down a full grown deer. They hunt small prey like birds, chipmunks, squirrels, rabbits, etc. Now, the turkey population could be a different story...

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Bobcats would have a hard time taking down a full grown deer. They hunt small prey like birds, chipmunks, squirrels, rabbits, etc. Now, the turkey population could be a different story...

I ageee but I am still confused as to why bobcats on trailcam get you excited. Not trying to be a but I am just wondering if I am missing something. I know I am just excited to get hunting

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I ageee but I am still confused as to why bobcats on trailcam get you excited. Not trying to be a but I am just wondering if I am missing something. I know I am just excited to get hunting

I enjoy watching them. Granted, I've only seen a female and her two kittens, but I enjoyed watching them play around. They are very stealthy. I think it's neat they are making a comeback in Ohio. Guess not everyone is excited as I am...