Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bingo Lives

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great pull Jake!!! Just knowing Bingo is alive and still frequenting your hunting area is the most important thing! I sure hope you can put this awesome buck down this season Jake! It won't be easy but what a great challenge! Good luck again and I'll be rooting you on all season!

BTW, it was great meeting ya!

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Well see how it goes . Be yr 3 trying to kill him although in 2014 I killed a diff deer somewhere else on Nov 3 and quit running cameras there on that property . I've been getting consistent pics pretty much all summer although nothing pattern able . I think even when I'm not getting pics he's still around there somewhere and just avoiding cameras . I'm almost dreading a repeat of last season but he is a really cool deer and with three yrs of history is would be a heck of a story . Who knows how it's gonna play out . He's won every time so far . But I only hafta win one time .

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That boy is awesome! I hope you get a crack at him. Chasing one for several years is a little different than just deer hunting. I think I like deer hunting better! :)