Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Biggest deer out of my hometown in Tucky.

Hogmister13

Killed yesterday. One of the worst days for weather conditions. This deer was up on his feet not chasing or cruising, just eating acorns. No scent blocker suit, calls, no treestand, nothing.. Shows that nothing matters this time of year. This guy didn't even realize what he had killed, he didn't even want to Mount it. True Giant. No to mention he was wearing penny loafers lol. image.jpg image.jpeg

Last edited:

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Nice deer and in penny loafers to boot. I remember back in the 1960's up north one of the guys I worked with was sleeping and a noise and shaking of the tree he was in woke him up and shot a real monster. Just goes to show shit just happens at times but never again.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
My dad sent me a picture of this deer yesterday. He does some work with funeral homes in the area. It wasn't the exact same picture, but the same deer on the same tail gate. Im trying to find out right now if he took it, or if someone else sent him the picture.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That is a beautiful deer! Good grief. Even the most novice hunter in the woods, even a non-hunter, would appreciate seeing that deer on the hoof.