Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Awesome lease opportunity!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Someone email him a link to this thread... That way he can get some feedback about how stupid he sounds. That's 41.66 an acre for stupid overgrown fallow field. Its probably a bedding area and the first idiot with 500 bucks will blow it out day one. If he hasn't all ready. Damn... That's almost fraud in my opinion. And then to stipulate No Alcohol. lmao. For that price he better have two hot topless bitches handing me Coors lights all night. That's about the only way it would be worth that price.

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Someone email him a link to this thread... That way he can get some feedback about how stupid he sounds. That's 41.66 an acre for stupid overgrown fallow field. Its probably a bedding area and the first idiot with 500 bucks will blow it out day one. Damn... That's almost fraud in my opinion.

I'd agree if I didn't think the fool(s) who took him up on this weren't mildly retarded! You gotta be hard up for hunting ground with more money than sense, or flat dumb to lease this for hunting!!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Someone email him a link to this thread... That way he can get some feedback about how stupid he sounds. That's 41.66 an acre for stupid overgrown fallow field. Its probably a bedding area and the first idiot with 500 bucks will blow it out day one. If he hasn't all ready. Damn... That's almost fraud in my opinion. And then to stipulate No Alcohol. lmao. For that price he better have two hot topless bitches handing me Coors lights all night. That's about the only way it would be worth that price.
Joe this whole post is hilarious but the last two sentences made me just about piss myself laughing! Priceless!rotflmaorotflmao OH, this guy is a tool and should be shot! What a dumbass!

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Maybe it's in a funnel next to a bunch of posted ground??? Who knows. Either way it is in Tuscy county, the top deer kill county in the state year in and year out. Maybe Kaiser will go hunt there.

Kaiser878

ohio
Well I leased it out. Hewer him down to 200 bucks too. So ho wants to com help me box this field in during gun season?