Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'll fix it when i get home. Permissions on the folder didn't transfer over.. Soooo Nobody has rights to Upload an image or change their avatar....

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Could that be why I can't change my post count TOO? I've been trying to add my bowhunter1023 posts to this account so I can "retire" that name, but every time I do it, it reverts to my actual post count under my Admin account...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Could that be why I can't change my post count TOO? I've been trying to add my bowhunter1023 posts to this account so I can "retire" that name, but every time I do it, it reverts to my actual post count under my Admin account...

Don't use a comma 3000 not 3,000 :)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
i'll fix it when i get home. Permissions on the folder didn't transfer over.. Soooo nobody has rights to upload an image or change their avatar....

fixed!!

ridge_hunt_060.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
My avatar isn't tucky... lol It's how i felt (and looked) Sunday night at 4 am when working on this site.. lmao

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I meant the pic of the dude cooking. That's Tucky, isn't it? Or do I have my crazy looking guys mixed up?

Naw.. That's tucky.. Cooking bacon and taters when we were hunting a buddies place in Vinton County.