Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Annnnnnnnddddddd.......me know more!!!!!!!!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Funny. I was just thinking today, when is Carpn going to score and Bam! Congrats!

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
No history with this deer . I was hunting a buddies property when I shot this deer . He's been running4 cams there since early Oct and no pics of this deer .

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
It seems like you barely hunt and kill studs every year. Go out a few times and you're done! You, Chad, Zach, Seth continually amaze me. I know it is a combination of things, but I swear deer just walk up to you guys and say: "I'm here, shoot me!" lmao

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
It seems like you barely hunt and kill studs every year. Go out a few times and you're done! You, Chad, Zach, Seth continually amaze me. I know it is a combination of things, but I swear deer just walk up to you guys and say: "I'm here, shoot me!" lmao
I'll take that as a compliment..lol. . I've actually been averaging 3-5 hunts a week since the season opened . I'd been hunting one deer but it wasn't meant to be . I quit hunting that deer cause he'd gotten scarce and hunted a "go to " spot Saturday am and saw good action . Had to skip Sat afternoon. Hunted to go to spot again Sunday and ended up pulling a all dayer, almost killed a absolutel giant at 11 but suffered heartbreak when the doe he was paired with picked me out at 10 yds while he was at 15 getting ready to step clear . The biggest framed deer ive seen , and he was a 8 pt with tiny 3s . Ended up seeing10 diff bucks . Accepted a invite to go hunt with a good buddy of mine today. We planned on hunting there today and my spot later in the week . By 9 am I'd seen some great rut action and 7 diff bucks . Heard a slight noise and this guy came slipping thru .